Year of Graduations (YOG): 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029 & 2030
Mass Elite Tryouts are for team membership beginning September of 2020 through August 15, 2021. The cost to tryout is $100. Please note that the tryout fee is non-refundable. Once tryout numbers reach field capacity, tryout registration will close! All players interested in playing with Mass Elite must attend one tryout, although BOTH try outs are highly recommended.
TEAM FEES FOR 2020-2021 TEAM MEMBERSHIP
- ENROLLMENT FEE: The enrollment fee for the 2020-2021 season is $50. Payment is due upon registration at the time of acceptance.
- TEAM FEE: For the 2020-2021 season only, the team fee is paid in two installments: the first on September 1, 2020 and the second on November 1, 2020. The team fee covers yearly expenses such as uniforms, team equipment, all practices for the entire year, web site administration, club and team administration, field rental fees, directors and coaches fees, travel expenses for coaches, postage, utilities, insurance, legal fees, accounting fees, office expenses, marketing expenses, office equipment and supplies, college assistance, recruiting information, and more. After careful review of the current years’ expenses and the projected costs, our per player team fee has remained static for the 2020-2021 year. A uniform package typically consists of a team reversible, shorts and team top. Goal keepers new to the program will also receive helmets
- Year of Graduation (YOG) 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 & 2026 is $1,800.00 per player
- Year of Graduation (YOG) 2027, 2028, 2029 & 2030 is $1,600.00 per player.
- TOURNAMENT/EVENT FEES: Event fees, which includes tournaments, play dates, league play, and other organized scrimmages are separate and additional from the team fee. Event fees are paid at at the time of registration, which will occur monthly provided that there are opportunities. Girls event fees range from $75.00 – $200.00 depending on the event, format, and location.
Click here to review Mass Elite’s refund policy regarding the team fee and event fees.
Mass Elite has an established scholarship fund; the Paula M. Evans Scholarship Fund. The annual Xtreme Lax Tournament raises money to contribute to this scholarship fund. This fund will be used for families needing financial assistance, as well as to honor several members of our graduating class that exemplify the Mass Elite team values of sportsmanship, leadership and work ethic while maintaining a high academic achievement.
For additional information please contact Meredith Frank at 781-562-1905 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org