Miramonte High School I Orinda, CA
|Position: Attack||Year of Graduation: 2023||Pinnie #20|
To view Kate’s Lacrosse channel: Click Here
Miramonte High School, 750 Moraga Way, Orinda, CA 94563
Class Rank: Not available
SAT Reading/Writing: Not available
SAT Math: Not available
SAT Composite: Not available
ACT Composite: Not available
- 2020-2021 – Sophomore Year: 1st Semester GPA: 3.8 – Courses: Advanced Algebra 2, Spanish 3, Chemistry, Law and Society, English 2, Global Studies, Journalism, World View. Online Course: Pre-Calculus
- 2019-2020 – Freshman Year: 1st Semester GPA: 3.7, 2nd Semester GPA: CR – Courses: Geometry, Spanish 2, Biology, American History, English 1, Art 1, PE.
Miramonte High School | Varsity Lacrosse, 2020
Ground Balls: 15
Caused Turnovers: 4
Draw Controls: Not available
Saves: Not applicable
Save Percentage: Not applicable
- 6-1 Record; Top D2 team in Northern Cal Section (NCS)
- Only Freshman starter on Varsity Lacrosse
- 93% Shooting Percentage; 2.4 Points Per Games
- WPLL Futures West Coast Team, 2019, 2020
- Tenacity All-American Team, 2018
- Inside Lacrosse Video Evaluation/Score: 85/100
JV Cross Country – 2019
- Only Freshman to run JV Cross Country
- Ran 15:00 in the 2.25 mile trail
- 2020 – Pledge to Humanity Club – Formed Pledge to Humanity Club at Miramonte High School, a volunteer program to improve the quality of life for children. Current President.
- 2013-2020 – Summer – Orinda Swim Team – Gold times in butterfly, freestyle and IM.
- 2017-2018 – Summer – Orinda Swim Team – Coaches Award – Hardest Worker, Most Coachable
- 2019, 2020 – Spring – Youth Lacrosse Coach – Lamorinda Lightning.
Club Coach: Carla Farkes
High School Coach: Jackie Pelletier
Guidance Counselor: Rebecka Watson