North Andover High School I North Andover, MA
|Position: Attack||Year of Graduation: 2021||Pinnie #22|
North Andover High School, 430 Osgood Street, North Andover, MA 01845
Class Rank: Not available
SAT Reading/Writing: Not available
SAT Math: Not available
SAT Composite: Not available
ACT Composite: Not available
- 2019 – National Honors Society
- 2019 – Junior Year Courses: AP U.S History, AP English, Honors Anatomy, Honors Spanish, Cp Pre-Calc
North Andover High School | Varsity Lacrosse, 2019, 2020; JV Lacrosse, 2018
Goals: Not available
Assists: Not available
Ground Balls: Not available
Caused Turnovers: Not available
Draw Controls: Not available
Saves: Not applicable
Save Percentage: Not applicable
- 2019 MVC Champions
Varsity Basketball – 2018-2020
- Two year member of the varsity basketball team
- 2019-2020 – Lazarus House – Fundraiser award winner for selling the most soup for charity.
- 2018- Present – Unified Champions – A school club that assists students with special needs. Spread awareness by campaigning through making videos, posters and creating challenges. The slogan created was “Spread the word to end the word”. In addition helped ‘Unified Basketball’ by playing in their basketball games and supporting them!
- 2017-Present – Student Ambassadors – A school club responsible for activities such as; volunteer for move up day, freshman orientation, Ride for Angels bike race, Boston based Gala for Angel Flight, as well as tailgates.
- Summer 2017-2018 – Harlem Lacrosse Program – Assisted with teaching girls and boys from Harlem the basics of lacrosse.
- Summer 2019 – Hooptown – Basketball camp for girls in grades 2-10. Coached for two weeks with a team of second and third graders. Teaching daily skill stations and getting to know the players.
- Summer 2019 – NA Girls Basketball Camp – As a member of the Varsity basketball team worked with the Varsity Head Coach to run a camp for North Andover youth basketball players.
- 2019-2020 – Andover Youth Services – Worked at the Cormier Youth Center as a youth employee. The Cormier Youth Center is a place for middle school kids to attend after school and embrace themselves. Provide activities such as cooking, dancing, playing board games, play sports, and anything else creative. Creating connections with the kids is the most important part of the job and giving them a voice to start conversations and make them feel included. The motto is “we live by love and kindness”.
Club Coach: Leslie Frank
Club Coach: Pam Williams
High School Coach: Katie Blair
Guidance Counselor: Sarah Coles
Phone: Not available