Mass Elite and Achieve Lacrosse Internship
Coaching, Leadership & Service
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more,
You are a leader”. —John Quincy Adams
Mass Elite/Achievelax Youth Lacrosse Coach
The Mass Elite Coaching Staff is excited to announce this internship opportunity for our club players in the 2019 and 2020 classes! This paid internship offers a unique and exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience by learning from successful high school and college coaches, improve leadership skills though training and practice, and serve as role models for our youth players.
Our goals for this program include:
- Challenge our interns to learn the game through teaching
- Foster confidence, creativity and positivity by developing key leadership skills including communication, critical thinking, and teamwork.
- Empower our interns to connect with, mentor and share their passion for lacrosse, competitive spirit and determination to success with our youth players
- Mass Elite/Achievelax Coaching Opportunities
- Mass Elite Youth Practices (Fall/Winter/Spring)
- Mass Elite Youth Tournaments (Fall/Spring)
- Mass Elite CORE League Games (Spring)
- Achievelax Indoor League Youth Teams (November/December & January/February at Canton or Hanover)
- Leadership Training
DATE OF EMPLOYMENT & COMPENSATION
September, 2018 through June, 2019
This is a paid internship. All leadership training opportunities will not be compensated but participation will be free of charge.
To apply, please complete the application form below.