Live Love Lax Delaware Showcase
Saturday, November 21, 2020
DE Turf Sports Complex, Frederica, DE
- Team Recruiting Showcase for Grad Years: 2022 & 2023 only
- Each team will have 3 games on Saturday, November 21st (only)
- Showcase format: No playoffs/Championships
|9:15 AM||LLL-Del-Field 07||Mass Elite 22 White v. Pride Lacrosse 2022 Black|
|10:45 AM||LLL-Del-Field 08||Mass Elite 22 White v. 2022 Swarm Gold|
|12:15 PM||LLL-Del-Field 07||Mass Elite 22 White v. M&D Lacrosse 22 Red|
|1:45 PM||LLL-Del-Field 08||Mass Elite 22 Red v. 2022 Swarm Blue|
|3:15 PM||LLL-Del-Field 07||Mass Elite 22 Red v. Big 4 HHH 2022|
|4:45 PM||LLL-Del-Field 02||Mass Elite 22 Red v. M&D Lacrosse 22 Black|
|12:15 PM||LLL-Del-Field 06||Mass Elite 23 Red v. STEPS Elite NJ 2023 Blue|
|1:45 PM||LLL-Del-Field 05||Mass Elite 23 Red v. Florida Select 2023|
|3:15 PM||LLL-Del-Field 05||Mass Elite 23 Red v. Hero’s 2023 Green|
PLAYER WAIVER INSTRUCTIONS:
There are THREE (3) waivers – Players MUST COMPLETE ALL 3. Parents/Guardians traveling with their daughters must complete Waiver 3.
WAIVER 1: TEAM SPORTS INFO PLAYER WAIVER AND ROSTERING (Players Only)
- Click on the link: https://steps.teamsportsinfo.
- Click on begin player – self rostering.
- Click on graduation year or division that the player is playing in.
- Select the team on which you are participating.
- Complete the required fields and submit your waiver.
- Trouble with the the player self-rostering?? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WAIVER 2: DE TURF COMPLEX COVID WAIVER (Players Only)
- Click here to complete.
WAIVER 3: DE TURF SELF-ASSESSMENT AND FACILITY AGREEMENT (For Everyone)
- Click here to complete.
- All spectators are required to wear face coverings. Players must wear face coverings when not on the playing field.
- Spectators should be socially distancing, unless they are from the same household.
- 4 handwashing stations have been installed at the complex that participants are encouraged to use.
- Social distancing signage is installed throughout the complex, as a reminder for all participants and spectators to follow.
- Tailgating in the parking lot is prohibited.
- Spectator tents or canopies are not permitted in or around the facility.
- Scoreboards will not be provided.
- Team benches will not be provided.
- Water coolers will not be provided.
- The Championship field (8) grandstand will be closed off.
- The Del-One Pavilion will be closed off.
- Restrooms will be open and cleaned frequently throughout the day.
- In addition, DE TURF recommends ONE GUARDIAN per athlete.
- For a complete list of COVID-19 PROTOCOLS, click here.
- Two 20-minute halves, running clock, with a 2-minute half time and 3 minutes between games.
- Start of Game – Game will start with a coin toss between officials and a coach from each team. The visitor will call the coin toss. The winner of the coin toss selects possession to start the first half/possession to start the second half or direction
- Possession after a goal – We will not take traditional draws. The goalkeeper will use her stick to retrieve the ball from the back of the net and roll it back to center. The center, from the team that did not score, will start with the ball on the center line and the defense may be 4 meters away in any direction. The official will whistle to indicate restart once both teams are set up. The lineup may be 4 defenders, 3 midfield, 4 attack but teams may adjust to 5 defenders, 3 midfield, 3 attack or 3 defenders, 3 midfield and 5 attack but no greater lineup adjustments may be made. This will be an INDIRECT start at all levels.
Click here to view the complete list.
TRAVEL INFORMATION/HOTEL ROOM BLOCKS:
- For hotel options and to book accommodations, click here.
DE Turf Sports Complex, 4000 Bay Road, Frederica, DE 19946
Click here to view the field map.