Click here to view Mass Elite’s dedicated COVID-19 Response page. We have provided helpful resources as well as updated our Club Policies in light of these unprecedented times.
- Please remain diligent about washing your hands, sanitizing your uniform and equipment and wearing your face covering. Players also need to be wary of spacing during training sessions, especially arrival to and dismissal from practice as well as during water breaks.
- Please continue to monitor for symptoms and stay home if you are not feeling well.
- If you or someone in your immediate household has taken a COVID-19 test (for symptoms or travel), please do not attend any Mass Elite event until the results have been received. If you have been deemed close contact to a positive COVID-19 case, please quarantine and/or test per the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. Click here to review the guidelines.
- As a reminder and in anticipation of upcoming school vacations, we expect that all players adhere to the Massachusetts COVID-19 travel order. (Individuals who travel outside of Massachusetts are required to quarantine for 10 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts. If not obtained before entry to Massachusetts, a test may be obtained after arrival. However, all such arriving travelers must immediately begin the 10-day quarantine until a negative test result has been received.)
- Please continue to alert Leslie (Lfrank3@comcast.net) of any possible contact with or absence related to COVID-19. Your communication is vital to our club’s ability to operate safely.
Click here to view weekly workouts, stickwork routine demonstrations, combined stickwork and fitness workouts, and instructional videos!